xoxo

xoxo

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summertime Fun III -- More Friends and Christmas in June

Anthony's friend Kayden came over to play one morning. They were so cute together reading on the couch that I had to get a couple pictures.


Kayden is almost exactly one year younger than Anthony...isn't she sweet?

Anthony is doing a good job at sharing



Nonna sent down a "Christmas in June" box with all kinds of goodies for me, Mario, and the boys! Anthony enjoyed the items she sent, especially the snacks and rain boots! But even more than the gifts, Anthony loved the packing peanuts and the box the most!

"Look at me, Mama!"


"I don't know how the big peanuts turned into little tiny specks of peanuts, Mama!"




Here's a clip of Anthony making the big peanuts into little tiny specks of peanuts. I had a bit of a mess to clean up after that, but based on all the smiles I got, I'd say it was all worth it! ;)

0 comments: