xoxo

xoxo

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Summertime Fun 1 -- Friends and Drving my Hummer

I am soooooooooooooo very behind on blogging. These pictures were taken within the first two weeks of June! So, I'm going to be posting some "Summertime Fun" pictures and videos of what we've been up to this summer with just a brief description so you can get the gist of it. Here we go....


Anthony had a playdate with his friend Brody. They did all kinds of fun things together.
They rode trucks together

They played with squirt bottles

They collected rocks in buckets and drew with sidewalk chalk


Brody gave Anthony his Tigger a long time ago. Brody likes to love on his Grover. So, I got them to pose with Grover and Tigger for a few pics. In this pic I told them to give each other a hug. So sweet.




Great smiles--I love it!




Up in the windowsill trying to catch a fly



Silly boys



"He went that way!"

Chasing each other...I love all the stumbles!!!

We played a game of squirting water in the boys' mouths! They loved it!

Dr. Goebel's wife Kelley and his two girls (Suzi and Sally) were so kind to bring over their Hummer that they have outgrown. Anthony has thoroughly enjoyed practicing driving! I love how he's just looking at us so proud and not worrying about where his car is going!!!

He's great at pushing the pedal...we're still working on the steering!
More summertime fun to come! Stay tuned!

0 comments: