xoxo

xoxo

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anthony's New Moves

It's been awhile since I've posted videos of Anthony dancing, so here are our latest and greatest! He has such an incredible love of music...I can't wait to discover what the Lord plans to do with and through this gift.



Of course, dancing with Daddy is always a winner at our house. They love coming up with new moves together.






For the past few months, Anthony has really gotten into Elmo. (Now he calls him "Elmo"...it used to be "Elwe"!!!) Anyway, just recently when the credits started rolling, Anthony scrambled off the couch and started moving to the beat. But then I realized it wasn't just the beat he was moving to...Each character in the credit roll was doing different dance moves. And there was Anthony--imitating each character's moves!!! So, I've been trying to capture this on video! It's so hilarious to watch! He really does such a good job! Enjoy!!!



The back view

The front view

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Haha! I love his "dancing in a circle" in the first video!

And in the other videos... I LOVE watching him imitate the characters' moves in his own little style. SOOO adorable!