xoxo

xoxo

Monday, August 31, 2009

Anthony's First Time at the Beach

So, I know these are the beach pictures that everyone wants to see!!! :) Anthony LOVED his first time at the beach. He had to investigate the sand a little bit at first but quickly decided that he didn't mind it. He was not afraid of the water at all, and loved getting splashed in the face by the waves! At one point he just took off crawling down the beach, and he kept stopping to wave and say "bye-bye"! I have no idea how far he would've gotten had we not eventually stopped him! It was so much fun to see the newness of everything through his eyes!


checking out the sand

"what IS this stuff?"

"Don't worry 'bout me, Mom! I'm having fun!"


taking off towards the ocean


"Wow, Dad! This is great!"


"How come we've never done this before!?!"



"I pledge allegiance..."

getting buried



building sand castles


just chillin' in the shade


As you can see in the video, he has NO FEAR!!!

0 comments: